This is used to change the default download location for your browser. This will make it so when you click save, it will automatically put all files into the specified folder.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click to open the menu, then click Settings.
3. Scroll down and click Advanced Settings.
4. Under Downloads and Location, click Change.
5. This will prompt a pop-up, and you can now select the desired location. Click Make New Folder if a specific folder is desired. Then click OK.
Brother printer Troubleshooting
How to Create a Driver Added Load
Error: "Session has timed out" or "Not Authorized"
Driver did not log out from past shift