Geotab Installation Manual
Modified on: Sun, 3 Oct, 2021 at 3:43 PM
- Locate the vehicle’s Engine Diagnostic Port, typically found in the driver’s area at or below knee level.
- Align the receiver end of the GeoTab with the Engine Diagnostic Port and simply push in place.
- You will hear 6 quick beeps and all three lights on the device will flash briefly.
- Secure the device in place with zip tie.
- Turn on the ignition.
- The device will beep as each of the LED lights lights up. Green = cell connection ; Red = ignition detection ; Blue = GPS latch
- Wait for all three LED lights to come on, and then the installation is complete.
- To ensure the device is communicating, go to install.geotab.com
- Enter the device serial number.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.