In this article, we will discuss options for a PakEnergy Exchange Docs user experiencing an image quality display issue while using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The user switching to Firefox browser is an option however, to adjust the settings in a Chrome or Edge browser, follow the steps below.
1. In Google Chrome, enter chrome://flags (for edge use edge://flags) in the address bar and press Enter.
2. In the search bar, type accelerated 2d canvas.
3. Change the setting from Enabled to Disabled.
4. Click the Relaunch button.
1. Select the Settings option by clicking on the 3 vertical dots at the far left of the address line.
2. From the Settings screen, select System and toggle the ‘Use Hardware
acceleration when available’ option to off.
3. Click the Relaunch button.