Purpose: How to reset user password in PakEnergy Exchange.
Click here or copy/paste in to browser to open walkthrough: View most recent version on Tango
- Click 'Guide Me' to follow along with instructions while completing the task.
View most recent version on Tango
1. Click on the Settings circle in the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Click "Reset Password".
3. "Check your inbox to reset your password" message will appear.
4. Navigate to the "Change Password Request" email.
5. Click "confirm the password change" to be directed to the Change Password prompt.
6. Create a password by entering their desired new password in the "New password" field.
7. Enter the same new password in the "Re-enter new password" field.
8. Click "Reset password" when both new passwords match and the stated requirements are met.
9. When you see the "Password Changed!" message, you have successfully changed your password.
This Workflow was created with Tango.