Purpose: How to setup new user from User perspective.
1. Administrative user must have added the new user in the Users menu to receive the "Welcome to Pak Energy" email.
For tips on how to add a new user, please see this article.
2. Navigate to email and open the "Welcome to Pak Energy" email.
3. Click "please click this link" to begin setup.
The system will navigate the user to the ‘Change Your Password’ screen.
4. Create a password by entering their desired new password in the "New password" field.
5. Enter the same new password in the "Re-enter new password" field.
6. Click "Reset password" when both new passwords match and the stated requirements are met.
7. When you see the "Password Changed!" message, you have successfully set the new user password and you are officially a part of the PakEnergy Exchange Network.
8. Navigate to www.docvueexchange.com and click LOGIN.
9. Enter "Email address" as registered.
10. Enter "Password" as registered.
11. Click Continue to proceed.
12. Read and click Accept on the End User License Agreement (EULA).
13. The left-hand side is the menu bar.
The options available in the menu bar are based on the company's setup with the inviting company.