Onboarding URL - Exchange user steps
Purpose: How to use an Onboarding URL to set up a connection, as a user in PakEnergy Exchange.
Click here or copy/paste in to browser to open walkthrough: View most recent version on Tango
- Click 'Guide Me' to follow along with instructions while completing the task.
View most recent version on Tango
1. Copy and paste the Onboarding URL in to a Google Chrome browser.
The Onboarding URL is provided by the party you wish to connect with i.e. Purchaser, Operator, etc. If you do not have the URL, please contact the party you wish to connect with to obtain.
2. Enter Sign Up information beginning with Legal Name of the business or individual.
NOTE: Click "Already have a Login", if company has already been Signed Up.
NOTE: Legal Name is one of the factors used by Pak Exchange to differentiate between parties. Please ensure this information is correct (as recorded with the IRS) and consistent with what is provided to the inviting party.
For more information on Legal Name, please see this article.
3. Enter Address of the business or individual.
4. Enter City of the business or individual.
5. Enter and/or click on the arrow to select State of the business or individual.
6. Enter Zip Code of the business or individual.
7. Enter Tax Identification Number of the business or individual.
NOTE: Tax Identification Number is one of the factors used by Pak Exchange to differentiate between parties. Please ensure this information is correct (as recorded with the IRS) and consistent with what is provided to the inviting party.
For more information on Tax Identification Number, please see this article.
8. Enter First Name of initial Administrative User.
NOTE: This should be the person who will primarily be using the PakExchange system. It does NOT have to be the person filing out the Sign Up form.
Additional Administrative users can be added at a later time. For more information on adding new users, please see this article.
9. Enter Last Name of initial Administrative User.
10. Enter Email for initial Administrative User.
11. Click SUBMIT once all information is entered.
12. The initial Administrative user should check their email for further instructions.
13. Initial Administrative User should navigate to their email and locate the email below.
14. Click "confirm the password change" to be directed to the Change Password prompt.
15. Create a password by entering their desired new password in the "New password" field.
16. Enter the same new password in the "Re-enter new password" field.
17. Click "Reset password" when both new passwords match and the stated requirements are met.
18. When you see the "Password Changed!" message, you have successfully set the initial Administrative user password and the company or individual is officially a part of the PakEnergy Exchange Network.
19. At this time, the party you wish to connect with MUST accept the invitation for you to join their network.
NOTE: If you sign in before the invitation is accepted, the message below will appear.
Click on CONTINUE if you wish to proceed to the EULA however, you will not be able to use any functionality of PakExchange until the invitation is accepted by the other party.
20. After the party has accepted the invitation, log in to PakEnergy Exchange.
Navigate to www.docvueexchange.com and click LOGIN.
21. Enter "Email address" as registered.
22. Enter "Password" as registered.
23. Click Continue to proceed.
24. Read and click Accept on the End User License Agreement (EULA).
25. The left-hand side is the menu bar.
The options available in the menu bar are based on the company's setup with the inviting company.
To ensure successful connection, navigate to Parties to see the connected Parties.
26. If the Connected icon appears next to the Inviting Party, the connect was successful.
If you wish to add detail information for the Purchaser and/or Operator, click on the name to edit.