New User settings in Exchange (Admin perspective)
Purpose: How to create a new User in Exchange as well as how to edit user settings.
Click here or copy/paste in to browser to open walkthrough: View most recent version on Tango
- Click 'Guide Me' to follow along with instructions while completing the task.
View most recent version on Tango
1. Login to PakEnergy Exchange using a Google Chrome browser.
-Click the link here -> https://docvueexchange.com or copy then paste the URL into an internet browser.
2. To add a new user, click on Users menu on the left-hand side.
This action must be done from an administrative user login.
3. Click "+ NEW USER".
4. Enter Email Address of new user.
5. Fill in Title, if desired.
6. Enter First Name of new user.
7. Enter Last Name of new user.
8. Click on Main Role to change, if desired.
NOTE: You may add additional "System Admin" users once the initial System Admin has been established and you may change the Main Role of users at any time.
9. If you do not wish to change the Main Role, click SAVE.
10. To change role to System Admin, click on "System Admin".
11. Click SAVE.
12. New User will receive an email entitled "Welcome to PakEnergy" with a link to set up their password.
For more information on the user's next steps, see this article.
13. Notice the "User Saved" message to ensure successful change.
14. To edit user settings at any time, click on the User's Email address in the Users Menu.
15. Click ACTIONS in the top right hand corner to access the Edit User menu.
16. To delete a user, click "Delete".
WARNING: The user will be deleted immediately upon pressing "Delete". Use this with caution.
17. The message below will appear if the user was deleted successfully.
18. To reset the user's password, click "Reset Password". The user will receive an email with next steps.
For more information regarding resetting a password, see this article. Begin at Step 4.
19. The message below will appear if a reset password email is successfully sent.
20. To change the user's email address, click on "Change Email Address".
21. Enter the new email address for that user and click OK.
22. The message below will appear upon successful change.
This Workflow was created with Tango.