Getting Started in Scout - Field Users
Modified on: Fri, 9 Jun, 2023 at 11:41 AM
- The Scout FDC app is available in the App Store. Search for “Scout FDC” and tap “Install”. When installing or updating Scout, make sure to have a good internet connection.
- Once installed, tap on the Scout app located on your home screen, to launch the app and log in.
- Once Scout has been launched, you will be presented with the log in screen.
- Each user will have their own username and password. Based on your user profile, Scout will open to your default route.
- If you are having trouble or do not have access to the route that you need, you will need to contact your Scout admin.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.