Users may need to recalculate invoice and payroll ticket values after a ticket has been completed on the tablet. The two main reasons for this are either tickets were completed on tablet and sent back to portal prior to a rates sheet being applied to the scenario, pickup or drop off or the rate sheet ticket values that were applied to a ticket were incorrect. To refresh a tickets invoice and payroll ratings a user will use the Recalculate ticket features.
- Remember: Once a rate sheet is applied to a scenario, pickup and/or drop off, the system will AUTO rate the tickets once the data is received back from the tablet.
- Go to Finance > Invoice tab or Finance > Payroll Tab
- On left hand side, enter filter/search criteria for the tickets you would like to recalc. Click Search
- The tickets that match your filter/search criteria will be displayed in the bottom right Ticket Detail Grid.
- To recalc tickets, first select the tickets you would like recalc by following either of these step
- Users can click first ticket/row, scroll to bottom, click shift + hold, and then click last ticket row. This will select all tickets.
- User can select a ticket/row, click CTRL + hold and select all other tickets
- Once tickets are selected, click Recalc Tickets With Rate Sheet at bottom
- Once tickets have recalculated the new invoice and payroll values associated to these tickets will be displayed.