Pairing a printer allows drivers to print tickets when at a stop.
- Press the House to get to the Transportation Home screen, press the Bluetooth icon.
2. Under the Paired Devices heading, press unpair to remove any currently paired printers.
3. Once all printers are unpaired, press Scan.
4. Under the Available Device heading, select the desired Bluetooth printer.
5. Choose the printer brand and model (ONLY the Citizen printer is 3”, otherwise make sure this is unchecked) before pressing Confirm.
6. NOTE: If pairing to a Zebra ZQ520 printer, you will be prompted with a Bluetooth Pairing Request and the Check Mark button on the ZQ520 needs to be pressed before selecting OK.
7. Confirm that the selected printer displays under the Paired Devices heading then click Finish.