If a driver is receiving the "Invalid Company Name" error within the Transportation app on their tablet when attempting to login, try the following:
- Make sure to verify that the driver is using the correct app: 'WellTrax TMS' or 'WellTrax' (for Crude) (if this does not fix the issue, proceed to Step 2)
- Note: To verify if a company is on TMS or Crude, review their company's Knowledge Base
- Verify that the most current version of the app is installed on the tablet by tapping on the Superman icon within the WellTrax app. (if the current version is not installed, proceed to Steps 3-4)
- Make sure the 'Organization Name' is correct (entered and not misspelled)
- For Android tablets, go into the 'Play Store' app and tap on the 'Search' bar at the top. Search for 'WellTrax' and download the applicable version.
- Re-launch the WellTrax app and have the driver sign back in with their login credentials.
**IF THE ABOVE STEPS DO NOT FIX THE ISSUE, PLEASE ESCALATE TO L2 SUPPORT**