Common Printing Issues
Modified on: Tue, 28 Sep, 2021 at 12:51 AM
- Zebra RW420 or ZQ520 not printing
- Printer has no power
- Print Error Delivery Mode
- Poor or faded print
- Attempt a unpair/re-pair.
- Remove printer from cradle and re-dock it (if printer has battery, pull battery for 5 seconds, put battery back in).
- Open latch on printer and move metal feed rod to clear obstructions.
- Ensure printer paper feeds under roll, not over it.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.